110 Malcolm Place | Destin Vacation Rental
This spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom beach home invites you to come in and relax.
The open floor plan features a comfortable living room, opening to the dining room and kitchen. Guests have access to the outdoor pool, lounge area, and deck. Take in the gorgeous views of the Gulf and then head out on the town to experience the amazing shopping, restaurants and night life within walking distance.
|8/1/20 - 8/15/20||$432||$2,990||-|
|8/16/20 - 8/31/20||$361||$2,521||-|
|9/1/20 - 9/30/20||$357||$2,490||$10,510|
|10/1/20 - 10/31/20||$426||$3,016||$11,407|
|11/1/20 - 11/30/20||$762||$5,359||$16,614|
|12/1/20 - 12/19/20||$489||$3,378||-|
|12/20/20 - 1/6/21||$928||$6,497||-|
|1/7/21 - 1/31/21||$658||$4,505||-|
|2/1/21 - 2/28/21||$739||$5,125||-|
|3/1/21 - 3/31/21||$622||$4,360||$17,043|
|4/1/21 - 4/30/21||$657||$4,617||$15,852|
|5/1/21 - 5/31/21||$713||$4,919||$16,766|
|6/1/21 - 6/30/21||$1,046||$7,101||$24,582|
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:5 5
Honu Bay - the closest of several swimmer-friendly lagoons - is a public beach. However, it is never crowded, and most guests are from the Beach Villa property only.
* Incredibly clean unit and complex. Everyone that works at the complex was very nice and all of the amenities (pool, bbqs, garage) were spotless.
* The view from the villa is amazing. We spent a lot of time on the lanai enjoying the view.
* Villa is huge! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large dining area, kitchen, living space and lanai.
* Villa has all the amenities you will need. Full kitchen (with coffee maker), beach chairs and towels (and snorkel gear and boogie boards), washer/dryer, dishwasher, and so much more.
* Of the four lagoons, the one off this property is definitely the best.
* Everything is within walking distance! We walked to Island Coffee and Monkeypod at least once a day. Recommend stopping at Foodland or Costco on your way from the airport to pick up local foods to keep in your villa (we ate a lot of poke).
I'm so glad we decided to stay here as opposed to one of the hotels in the area. We cannot wait to return!! thank you
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!
425 2nd St Ste 602 | San Francisco, CA 94107
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: